Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas wrap-up

This Christmas was fantastic. Carter's first Christmas was all I could hope for and more. We had such a good time and got to see a lot of family. I have so many pictures, but I have misplaced my camera... dangit! I hope I didn't leave it at a restaurant we visited!.... eek! We got to see a lot of Paisley and Jacob. It's amazing how much they have grown. They are just getting bigger and bigger as the days go by. My mom got matching PJ's for Paisley and Carter and we got the sweeeetest picture of them in front of the tree. Can't wait to share it all with you. I really tried to focus on the reason for the Christmas season this year. We are usually so incredibly busy bouncing between grandparent's homes that I just forget all about it. But I really made an effort and felt more inner peace and appreciation for everything this Christmas. I can't wait to be able to share the story of the birth of Jesus with Carter and explain to him that it is the reason our family celebrates Christmas. Well, this lady has to get back to work. Thanks for checking on us! Can't wait to share my pics with you!

0 comments: